It’s a brave new world. Everything is moving lightspeed fast and information no longer holds the same value that it did just a few years ago. Information is everywhere, and it keeps growing at a frightening pace.
• 5.7 million websites are added to the internet every single day
• 5,400 new books are published every 24 hours
• 95 million photos are posted to Instagram every day
• 300 hours of video are uploaded to Youtube every passing minute
• Google is getting 7 billion different searches per day - that's one search for every human on the planet
Unfortunately, this information overload has created an onslaught of problems for online course creators. Because at any given moment, there are a million different things trying to capture our attention. And at the end of the day, what your customers pay attention to, is the only thing that matters. In short...